Thursday, September 16, 2010

What, fish?

So first off I believe I should start by talking about myself and the purpose of this journey I am about to embark.

I am a young woman living a pretty normal life in California. Currently, I am a University student working on a Physics major (yikes!) But I absolutely love the universe and I am captivated by the stars, extraterrestrial life, and hopefully doing research in astronomy one day.

In love, I have been hurt pretty badly in the past, just like probably the majority of the entire world, and I've learned some valuable lessons on the way. My experiences have made me stronger and a better person as a result. I am now dipping my feet in the water for the first time in six months, and I want you to join me in my journey of finding the kind of love that lasts.


I hope you can support me in this time and feel free to comment or give me any advice along the way.

Let's get this party started :)

~S.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment